This childhood favorite turned into a delicious, healthy source of protein! A couple of key points to remember:
1. Use ALL-NATURAL Peanut Butter
2. You can substitute 2% or almond milk for the soy
3. Have fun with it!
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bean Protein
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup soy milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Give this tasty childhood treat a try and take a trip down memory lane while getting fit!
Check our Head 2 Toe Fitness on our website.