This recipe is packed with healthy benefits and high in protein. Give it a try and thank me later!
- 4 burrito-size whole-wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken, warmed
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and warmed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup corn salsa
- Dividing evenly, top the warmed tortillas with the chicken, beans, quinoa, Monterey Jack, cilantro, yogurt, and avocado.
- Roll into burritos and serve with the salsa.