Water is LIFE! There are so many benefits and you hear everyone saying that you need to drink it. Well, why? How much? The truth is that the amount of water you need to drink varies depending on your lifestyle. A good rule of thumb is to take your body weight and divide it in half. This is how many ounces of water you need.
140lbs / 2 = 80 ounces of water per day
Here are just some of the reasons you should hit your water goal every day:
- It helps control/reduce calorie intake
- It’s 75% of your brain
- It flushes out toxins
- It regulates body temperature
- It carries oxygen to your cells
- It keeps your skin looking younger
- It protects your heart
- It decreases fatigue
- It helps your body burn fat
- It helps prevent constipation
So, grab a glass or bottled water and get to drinking! Your body will thank you for it!
Check out Head2Toe Fitness on our website.